Frequently Asked Questions
You can contact us directly any time but take some time and read through the frequently asked questions on our website. If you have requested a quote already and you have some queries on that quote or your itinerary kindly contact our customer support or travel agent directly.
- What do I require to make a reservation?
To make a booking, you’ll need to include a few details about your trip including the number of passengers, overseas accommodation address and your flight details. This ensures we’re able to make the best arrangements to ensure you’re picked up at the right time.
- What if I can’t locate the place I want to book?
If you can’t find the place you want to book on our online booking system, don’t worry. Just contact our customer support team and we will do our best to assist you.
- If I want to make a reservation for a vehicle of 6 people once we land, and 8 people on our return, how do we do this?
If you want to make amendments to your booking, you can contact a member of our customer service team and we will do our best to accommodate your transport needs.
- How should I pay for my reservation?
We accept payment in full once you make your booking. We accept all major credit and debit cards as well as PayPal.
- Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on your site?
Our website is SSL certified to ensure safe encryption of all your details. Once you select the book feature, the site becomes secured, and to confirm your booking you will then need to pass the standard 35 protection as well. We don’t store any details regarding your credit/debit card.
- How do I make reservations for children less than two years?
If you are travelling with children, you should post your query on our website to enable us to book a baby seat on your behalf. Please note that this request may be chargeable.
- How can I include my golf bag/surfboard/bike to my reservation and how much will it cost me?
Sports items such as bicycles, surfboards, golf bags and ski bags are classified as extra luggage and might be chargeable. You can contact our customer support to find out how much your sports equipment will cost for your particular journey.
- Do you accommodate people with disabilities and wheelchair users?
We do not charge any fees for transportation of foldable wheelchairs. However, it is vital that you contact us before you make reservations so that we can select the most suitable vehicle for you.
- What areas do you cover?
We cover all areas of Saudi Arabia.
- Do your buses and coaches have WiFi?
Yes. All our buses and coaches are fitted with WiFi.
- What are your opening hours?
We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- How far in advance should I book my coach/minibus?
Coaches/minibuses should be booked 3 hours in advance depending on availability.